`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Packers....down a CB

RE: Packers....down a CB
(02-15-2013, 01:30 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Maybe they'll try to re-sign him on the cheap. Or....maybe this signals that ol' Teddy's gonna make a run at Steven Jackson. Which would be sweet!
Nooooo he stays where he's at, just can't happen.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(02-15-2013, 10:58 PM)child_please Wrote: Rumor was going around that NE would only offer Talib a 1 year contract because he didnt show a good work ethic. They called it the "make-good contract"

Bill knows best. He is the best coach in the league. He will draft someone or possibly make a trade for Revis. Revis doesn't deserve to be in that Jets turmoil. Welker can be replaced......by Tavon Wilson.

Personally, I would have released Welker after last year when he dropped that pass in the Super Bowl. Thats just me though
Ya I heard that too, but he made our defense much better, I hope they keep him.

How can welker be replace by tavon? Did you mean Talib could be replaced by tavon?

And ya that drop hurt, had a couple big ones this year too, well see what happens.

Charles Woodson to the Lions!

Restore the Roar, baby!

Sorry, I meant Tavon AUSTIN. THe guy can flat out ball. He is perfect for the slot position in NE
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]