`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mid-end for trade

RE: Some mid-end for trade
(02-15-2013, 04:08 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: i am interested in the David Robinson, Kawhi and Ibaka. check my org please.
Thanks
Rabie,

Thanks for your interest. I've given your organization a browse. The items I have real interest in are lower end than the items you have inquired about. That being said, I suppose I would have very minor interest in the Jrue Holiday LCM Gold RAP /25 which you posted in your FT thread. Feel free to shoot me an offer on that if you wish.

- bdrr
htowntigger and ndevoy -

I have sent you PMs.

im interested iun the luck refractor check my buckett and org thanks
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

(02-15-2013, 06:10 PM)swirlie Wrote: im interested iun the luck refractor check my buckett and org thanks
PM sent. Thank you!

Interested in the Robinson. Please check my org. Thanks!

Interested in the David Robinson. What are you looking to get for it?

(02-15-2013, 10:10 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: Interested in the Robinson. Please check my org. Thanks!
What are your values on the Kawhi Leonard autos, and the Tim Hardaway?
(02-16-2013, 03:08 AM)dennisdrcards Wrote: Interested in the David Robinson. What are you looking to get for it?
A hall of fame auto of similar quality, or easily movable star items that I could sell for roughly the same amount.

Intrested in the deandre jordan auto
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(02-16-2013, 04:22 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Intrested in the deandre jordan auto
Gave your organization a look through, didn't see any autographs I could use. Please let me know if you have a photobucket, trade thread, or list which includes additional cards. I am looking either for HoF autographs or to sell, for the most part.

Just a heads up on this site...the mods want your cards in the organize if you post pics of them. They are sticklers on things like that here more so than BO and SCF.

They want to basically force you to use the organize and if you keep you total card count below 99 total, they will not charge you a fee for the organize function.

Just some advice to head since the site migration and policy updates from a while back.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(02-17-2013, 01:27 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Just a heads up on this site...the mods want your cards in the organize if you post pics of them. They are sticklers on things like that here more so than BO and SCF.

They want to basically force you to use the organize and if you keep you total card count below 99 total, they will not charge you a fee for the organize function.

Just some advice to head since the site migration and policy updates from a while back.
Thanks, buddy. I guess I'll stick to posting 10 cards FT at a time or something like that. I really have no desire to constantly update the organize - especially with the server being so slow.