`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Problem - What to do?

RE: Problem - What to do?
This guy is pissing me off, and he didn't even jack me! I am a new trader, and don't like when guys like this make everyone else wary to make trades. I have been trying hard to make trades with people even when they have very few cards I want, just to get a reputation as a good trader. I guess you can always just default to making the new guy ship first, wait until they are received, and then ship yours. Sucks, but I would have no problem doing that.

well hopefully everyone gets there cards back that sucks for everyone especially new traders including myself since I am fairly still new and yes I have made some nice trades on here and hopefully I can make more in the future I enjoy trading on here goodluck guys

Another week and no cards..
He has not logged in..has stolen our cards I guess.
Mods involved
Postal inspector's office on mail fraud next.

Hes banned- I now have IDs- lolows64, dodger1, chevy123, Rcano, dodger101, Yankee 101, Sonny1, gambino7, wiseguy1 who are all from Arizona using multiple addresses to rip people off. If hes not part of this ring he still owes 3 I know of and has not done what he said he would. Feel free to contact me at moderator.beckett@gmail.com to fix your trades
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529017.html
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)