`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale/trade thread w/ scans

For sale/trade thread w/ scans
Since I've spent my holiday money allotment on singles, now I need to re-focus on selling and trading to get singles I like! Nothing super high-end in here, but some new stuff at least.

I would prefer to sell, but will trade for PC stuff (Jordans, Richmonds, Ohio State stuff) or really good bait that I think can get me PC stuff!

Some inserts- the Blake and Jackson are both rubies /50

[Image: tradebait1001_zpsc8f347dd.jpg]

Some GU:

[Image: tradebait5001_zps5601824b.jpg]

More GU:

[Image: tradebait6001_zps032bb3af.jpg]

Autos/GU combos:

[Image: tradebait4001_zps3929275f.jpg]

Autos:

[Image: tradebait3001_zpsc44dbb1b.jpg]

More Autos!

[Image: tradebait2001_zps0f70419b.jpg]

As always, I've also got lots of 90's stuff too, particularly MJs, Garnetts, Pippens and Iversons at the moment (not sure how that happened, just did!) Shooting me offers directly works best for me! Thanks for lookin' Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: For sale/trade thread w/ scans
Update bump! Several of these are gone, including the Isiah auto, both Garnetts and the Duncan!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: For sale/trade thread w/ scans
another update bump! had a card in a deal that I didn't scan but it eventually was dropped from the deal: Cousins/Gary Neal/Jeremy Evans Elite Black triple auto /49. Send offers!