`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Angels reportedly upset at fat Mike Trout

RE: Angels reportedly upset at fat Mike Trout
Sweet banner nolan. That is one of the priceless pictures ill always remember him by growing up. That one and the one where his mouth was bleeding and stayed in the game.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(02-15-2013, 02:01 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Sweet banner nolan. That is one of the priceless pictures ill always remember him by growing up. That one and the one where his mouth was bleeding and stayed in the game.
Thanks all star!! Yeah, me too.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

He looked slightly bigger in that press conference the other day. Looks like Trout found the weight Josh Hamilton lost. I'm willing to bet he loses all of that by the first couple of weeks into the season.

(02-14-2013, 10:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Trade me your Trouts, Trouter Doubter! LOL

Hey Aaron, found a quality Braunie for you ... PMing right now!
If you have Verlanders, Cabreras, or Stantons of equal value ($15-50), they're yours. I've got about 20 different pre-2012 Trout cards (100 total). They're not marked FT at the moment.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-15-2013, 07:08 PM)uvaspina Wrote: If you have Verlanders, Cabreras, or Stantons of equal value ($15-50), they're yours. I've got about 20 different pre-2012 Trout cards (100 total). They're not marked FT at the moment.
Where might I find a list of these? I'm a Tiger fan too so I've got a bunch of stuff!

I read a story yesterday that said he'd put on 10 lbs. Haven't been able to find anything about the 30 lbs.
Kepler

(02-15-2013, 05:26 PM)jayohhessaych Wrote: He looked slightly bigger in that press conference the other day. Looks like Trout found the weight Josh Hamilton lost. I'm willing to bet he loses all of that by the first couple of weeks into the season.
Agreed.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!