`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillman haunts me, in a good way finally!

Hillman haunts me, in a good way finally!
Hello all,

I don't normally post here, I just like to look at everyone's breaks and great cards. So, I went to the card shop today and bought a box of 2012 Certified and a pack of Absolute. The Absolute yielded an Alfred Morris rookie autograph, not bad but not earth-shattering. I love Certified and in the last box I bought from here, Omni Cards and Comics in Wethersfield, CT (great store, great staff) I got an Andrew Luck FOTG Team Prime Auto/Jersey numbered to 15 (already gone to a new home). So, seeing the boxes were down to $85, I grabbed one. I opened one pack and saw the middle card was thicker than normal, so I put it off to the side to be opened last. The cards I pulled in the other 9 were extra disappointing, so I hoped the big card was a nice patch. Another Luck maybe, RGIII, Wilson? No, I thought, it'll be the guy who haunted me this year, Ronnie Hillman. I've gotten him in just about every box this year, my Jordan Todman for 2012. Well, I did, but not a bad pull.

[Image: 010.jpg]

FOTG NFL Shield 1/1

[Image: 011.jpg]

Thanks for looking!!
chuck

RE: Hillman haunts me, in a good way finally!
Nice hit!
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

Wow... would love it for my Hillman PC...

Why is the die cut window so small? You'd think they would make it big enough to see the whole shield! lol Sweet card!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

sick hillman...congrats! I wish hillman would haunt my breaks dwayne allen haunts the hell out of mine Sad

sick shield
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

id say thats a good haunting haha.. congrats
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Wish I could get terrorized like that. Nick Foles and Brandon Weeden continue to fill my PC...Great hit, by the way.

Very nice hit atleast you werent Fleenered
Photobucket