Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to Trade Basketball for Football or Baseball
Wink 
Looking to Trade Basketball for Football or Baseball
I'm Looking to trade Basketball for Football or Baseball. Check out my org & send me an offer, reply to this tread or PM me and I will check out your org and send you an offer if I see something I like. lets make a deal!

I have lots of cards from Basketball, Football, Hockey, Baseball, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting

You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Trading Basketball for Football or Baseball
Bump! Got lots of Baskeball RC's & other stars for trade. Send me an offer, reply to tread or PM me and I'll take a look at your org and send you an open offer if I see something I like.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Bump! Bump! Ready to make some more trades and am adding new stuff constantly. Will be adding more basketball later this week. Just made another big purchase of Jersey's & Autographs that I will be adding once they arrive.

(02-20-2013, 04:25 PM)nikstr65 Wrote: Will be adding more baseball this week
Adding baseball won't help us basketball collector's. Your OP was trading basketball for baseball and football. Just a typo?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(02-20-2013, 05:42 PM)briankort Wrote: Adding baseball won't help us basketball collector's. Your OP was trading basketball for baseball and football. Just a typo?
Sorry! I copied and pasted and forgot to take out the baseball part. Thanks for letting me know.

I have a 2011 Crown Royale Cam Newton Auto /50 graded 8.5 w/9 Auto. lmk if interested to send you a pic, I think it is in my org I'll double check and add it if it is not listed.

(02-21-2013, 03:40 PM)samuel1219 Wrote: I have a 2011 Crown Royale Cam Newton Auto /50 graded 8.5 w/9 Auto. lmk if interested to send you a pic, I think it is in my org I'll double check and add it if it is not listed.
I'm interested in trading for it. Check my org and see if I have enough stuff to trade with and send me the offer. I would start a trade with you, but want you to make sure we would be able to reach a deal with what I have for trade. Thanks again Smile

Bump! Have had an awesome month of trading and looking to make more.

Bump! Ready to make some more trades and am adding new stuff constantly. Just added a bunch of baseball these past few days. Thanks for looking!

Bump! Looking to make more trades.