`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to Trade Basketball for Football or Baseball

RE: Trading Basketball for Football or Baseball (New Cards Recently Added)
Bump! Just recently added some Basketball Jersey Cards & Autographed Cards.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Weekend Bump! Just recently added some Basketball Jersey Cards & Autographed Cards.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Weekend Bump! Added a bunch of Basketball Jersey Cards a few weeks ago.

RE: Trading Basketball for Football or Baseball
(02-21-2013, 04:15 PM)nikstr65 Wrote: I'm interested in trading for it. Check my org and see if I have enough stuff to trade with and send me the offer. I would start a trade with you, but want you to make sure we would be able to reach a deal with what I have for trade. Thanks again Smile
Sorry for the late response, I didn't saw anything I need at the moment for the Newton, I'll be checking your additions periodically and hopefully we can get a trade.
Samuel

(03-23-2013, 11:59 AM)samuel1219 Wrote: Sorry for the late response, I didn't saw anything I need at the moment for the Newton, I'll be checking your additions periodically and hopefully we can get a trade.
Samuel
No problem! I appreciate you taking a look Smile

Weekend Bump! Ready to make more trades.

Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-30-2013, 10:48 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry
Jerry, thanks for the trade offer. Sorry I couldn't find anything in your org that I'm looking for right now. Maybe we can try again another time. Thanks for trying though!

Weekend Bump! Ready to make more trades.

Bump! Looking to make more trades.