`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looking To Make More Trades! (Added More Cards)
Wink 
Looking To Make More Trades! (Added More Cards)
Looking to make more trades. Check out my org & send me an offer, reply to this tread or PM me and I will check out your org and send you an offer if I see something I like. lets make a deal!

I have lots of cards from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, Boxing, etc. If we were able to add lingerie cards I could probably find some of those to add too, lol. Please check out my org and see if there is something you like.

You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Trade, Trade, Trade Away
I'm interested in a few of your cards, especially the Mauer all-star stitches. My org is not updated lately, but if you tell me what things you like I can make a list. Or you can check my buckett.
Thanks.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Open offer sent.

(02-13-2013, 08:02 PM)wibs13 Wrote: I'm interested in a few of your cards, especially the Mauer all-star stitches. My org is not updated lately, but if you tell me what things you like I can make a list. Or you can check my buckett.
Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. I have the Mauer in another trade offer right now. Send me an open offer of what all you are looking at, including the mauer if it is still in my org by the time you read this and I will see what I can find. Enjoy & Happy Collecting Smile
(02-13-2013, 08:04 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Open offer sent.
Thanks for the trade offer. I have the Kershaw in another trade offer right now but if that one falls through you are next in line for it and I will make you a counteroffer on the cards you were looking at once that deal goes through or falls through. Enjoy & Happy Collecting Smile
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Open offer sent.
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

open offer sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Open offer sent. Thanks.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-14-2013, 07:11 AM)Cashbail Wrote: Open offer sent.
Awesome trade! Thank you again for trading with me. Another one in the books Smile

(02-14-2013, 12:01 PM)jdberia Wrote: Open offer sent. Thanks.
Thank you for the open offer and for the trade. Another great trade in the books. Man is this fun! What a great hobby we have Smile
(02-13-2013, 08:04 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Open offer sent.
Thank you for the open offer. Another great trade in the books. Look forward to trading with you again in the future Smile

Wow, what a great week of trading! 7 sweet trades completed this week and looking for more. Thanks to all those who have already traded with me. Who's next?