`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
After a year and 2 months of searching I have the card in hand! and Thank you to Serg

After a year and 2 months of searching I have the card in hand! and Thank you to Serg
Holy cow lol Some of you know I got outbid on one of these last year (winning with a minute to go at 10 bucks and raised my bid to 75 just to be safe, only to find out a few minutes later it said I had been outbid and the winning bid was $158!!)
Fast forward to Sunday night wide awake at 3 am and got on my ebay app, searched Bruce Carter and it showed the newest listed, I was like are you kidding me when I saw it lol BIN or BO at 50, I hit the buy it now button(only been listed for like 4 hours). Go Figure theres another one just listed right now but who cares I got mine!

Only 7 Bruce Carters to go! Currently at 89/96 non 1/1's

2011 Group A, 1:818

[Image: BruceCarterSPAuthenticAuto_zps18082081.jpg]

Now a Thank you to Serg aka Sensei322, I saw he pulled a Dwight Jones 3 color SPA and asked what he would need for it as I would love to add it to my UNC colelction. He asked for my address. Thank you Serg!

[Image: DwightJonesSPA_zps9f44771d.jpg]

And he included this awesome looking 94 die cut of Coples!
[Image: QuintonCoples94SP_zps38f3630d.jpg]

RE: After a year and 2 months of searching I have the card in hand! and Thank you to Serg
nice find.. its funny when you wait so long for a certain card it finally shows up.. then a few more right after.

i have a robert quinn leaf draft/49 auto if you want it.. its in his unc uniform.. if interested shoot me an addy and ill ship out with my trades tomorrow. you can have it, i have no need!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: After a year and 2 months of searching I have the card in hand! and Thank you to Serg
Great looking pickups. Congratulations on the Carter addition. So darn close to them all. That's really impressive.

And way to be awesome, sensei!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That patch is filthy!

(02-13-2013, 02:34 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: nice find.. its funny when you wait so long for a certain card it finally shows up.. then a few more right after.

i have a robert quinn leaf draft/49 auto if you want it.. its in his unc uniform.. if interested shoot me an addy and ill ship out with my trades tomorrow. you can have it, i have no need!
Yea lol I saw one in the whole time the product was out and now two in the past week.
(02-13-2013, 03:00 PM)nineof Wrote: Great looking pickups. Congratulations on the Carter addition. So darn close to them all. That's really impressive.

And way to be awesome, sensei!!!
Yea they come in waves, I need to ask UD about print runs on the two I'm missing from them, all the others are serial numbered.
(02-13-2013, 03:05 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: That patch is filthy!
Yea it looks awesome in person

Glad to see you finally got it! It is definitely funny how things pop up like that. I just sold my Jahvid Best Magic Stamp card to a guy who has been trying to finish the set and is now 1 card away and wouldnt you know it, 2 days later another one pops up on ebay and I get to replace it lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-14-2013, 01:42 AM)branesergen Wrote: Glad to see you finally got it! It is definitely funny how things pop up like that. I just sold my Jahvid Best Magic Stamp card to a guy who has been trying to finish the set and is now 1 card away and wouldnt you know it, 2 days later another one pops up on ebay and I get to replace it lol
Yea it's pretty crazy how that happens. Lol I just did a search this morning and now there's a 3rd one available. I don't know why these people have been holding back the whole time lol