`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
leaf best of football advice

leaf best of football advice
I'm thinking about buying a case of leaf best of football once my tax money comes...my question is to the guys who have bought this product. Is this really worth the 665 im going to have to pay?? Or should i try to buy some of the more high end stuff like national treasures or five star? All advice is welcome ...thanks guys!!

RE: leaf best of football advice
I've not bought any myself. However, I do know another local collector who pretty much empties out the lcs he works near whenever they get it. He resells almost everything he pulls from it, and seems to do pretty well, if that is the avenue you are trying to look down.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(02-13-2013, 08:40 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I've not bought any myself. However, I do know another local collector who pretty much empties out the lcs he works near whenever they get it. He resells almost everything he pulls from it, and seems to do pretty well, if that is the avenue you are trying to look down.

Thanks!! Not really looking to make all of my money back...just was curious if the product has a bunch of good stuff....i've been burned a couple of times i bought cases lol. I know chris from the hobby box sells out of it all the time also. Thanks again for your input.

From box breaks on YouTube.. Some nice stuff was pulled. One was a BGS 10 Peyton SPA RC.. That's a few grand
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

I have seen some great pulls from that stuff. I think it is worthwhile.

I think they're great boxes. I only bought one myself because my LCS sells them out all the time but I pulled a 9.5 chrom Manning rc. Definitely worth the price you pay.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

That stuff sounds awesome i might just have to pick up 2...i've got $1300 to spend. Thanks a lot guys.

Do the lead
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK