`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Which trader offered me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jose Fernandez autographed refractor?
02-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Which trader offered me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jose Fernandez autographed refractor?
I'd like to get in contact with the trader that offered me a 2011 Bowman Chrome autographed refractor of Jose Fernandez last summer. The only thing I remember about the trader is that he told me he only collects base autos and was willing to add his Fernandez auto refractor as part of a trade for my base Chrome auto.

If you are out there, please PM me.

AND...to make this an official trade thread, if there is anyone that has an aforementioned autographed refractor, please PM me as I am interested in acquiring one. I'd also be interested in trading for any of Jose Fernandez's 2012 autographs; the exception being the base Bowman auto as I have recently traded for one.

Thanks all!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Which trader offered me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jose Fernandez autographed refractor?
Saw him throw yesterday kid has electric stuff no one on the Marlins was even close & they were not even throwing 100%
02-13-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Which trader offered me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jose Fernandez autographed refractor?
iamralpho collects just base. I believe he moved the Jose though since I was trying to get a hold of it from him. I have a decent stash of Jose, but I'm not inclned to move any right now.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/mikecala98/