`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally made it to LCS...may have got conned into Goodwin champions...thoughts?

Finally made it to LCS...may have got conned into Goodwin champions...thoughts?
Finally made it out to a real LCs and he got me in on some discount Goodwin champions...now I did get a couple PCs like a lebron and Jordan but the best is all shown below

[Image: 4C8AE48F-52F7-4155-BD94-3A7553B82E20-106...907e92.jpg]
Sayers and Brian's Ching relics...also first printing plant Jeremy Wariner lol
[Image: D41FF50B-454E-482D-AAF5-1E08A088D230-106...0b9109.jpg]

A few of the SPs if anyone is set building

[Image: 74B63E22-FBD6-40EA-8FBE-A0D5EC8435FB-106...cf1c3a.jpg]
A couple more of the minis for set builders

Overall not too pleased but all is Ft/Fs

Ps going to be adding alot more to my bucket now I got it figured out!

RE: Finally made it to LCS...may have got conned into Goodwin champions...thoughts?
Being a baseball guy, I'm not a huge fan of Goodwin champions. -I like A&G, but Goodwin Champions skews a little too obscure for my taste. In any event, I'm not familiar enough with the product to tell you how you did (and I don't know what you paid), so it's hard to say whether it was a fair deal. I will say though, even as a baseball guy, the Gale Sayers card is pretty neat. The Harper is nice too.

Whatever the case, don't get too high low over a single box break. You win some, you lose some.

Thanks for posting pics.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Finally made it to LCS...may have got conned into Goodwin champions...thoughts?
If you are looking for any A&G I got a ton of those too...just let me know and I can get em together
Which by the way I wasn't impressed either...just wanted to throw them
Out there

The Gale Sayers mem. was nice, it looks like you got an auto, but its cut off so I can't see who it is.

I might have to get that Hulk Hogan from you just because it takes me back to my very, very young days...
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

It's really hard to call any box of Goodwin good OR bad, because the set seems to have little value at all in the eyes of buyers. These kind of sets are exactly what attracts me over to the baseball case in my lcs. I've bought a few boxes of Goodwins and pulled what I thought were AWESOME hits, only to find out nobody seems to value them above a few dollars, because of the set they came from.
This seems especially true for the hits from other sports. I have a Sidney Crosby jersey I pulled from Goodwin, that doesn't seem to hold 1/4 the value of the same kind of jersey card from any hockey product.

These are my opinions based upon my personal experiences..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Agreed...I feel a gale Sayers memorabilia card should value higher than its booking...but oh we'll...sorry about the autograph it is of Dee Dee Jonrowe if any of you are into dog racing? Lol

Tate31nym...Certainly be willing to trade that hulk if you want it...LMK and I'll either check out what you have