`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Contenders on-card error?

Contenders on-card error?
went through my 1st box break of contenders and i pulled a t.j. graham auto... card#231 and its supposed to be an oncard auto.. but this one is a sticker. needless to say the box "guarentees" 2 on-cards but i only got 1 technically.

any thoughts?

[Image: 2013-02-12_19-21-33_895_zpsa94b8e81.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Contenders on-card error?
I got one too. As far as I can tell, they didn't want to have too many redemptions so they put stickers on some of what were supposed to be on-card autos

(02-12-2013, 07:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I got one too. As far as I can tell, they didn't want to have too many redemptions so they put stickers on some of what were supposed to be on-card autos
i was thinking that.. stinks that its that one cause im a bills fan!
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Yeah the Graham was suppose to be an on-card auto, but by the looks of what Panini has said they struggled to get a lot of the on cards autoed so they stuck sticker autos on a lot of these cards to cut down the amount of redemptions. I guess they figure it is the less of the two evils!

They have mentioned on their blog I think it was that the players that do not have the white space at the bottom (like the Graham) are all suppose to be on-card.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

[Image: 001_zpse4dfb308.jpg]

(02-12-2013, 08:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

That looks terrible. Id be unhappy

(02-12-2013, 08:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

That really is a terrible and should have never gotten past Quality Control.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Panini at their finest I tell you.

Gotta love Panini and their BS practices...

This is why think they should get rid of all guarantees on boxes. We never get what we expect. So frustrating.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]