`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2/4-2/10 pick ups

2/4-2/10 pick ups
Got these in the mail during the past week from the LCS, from the bay, and then from a deal I made with a fellow member which I'm stoked to add to my Lynch PC

First

[Image: Scan0058_zpsc3960e73.jpg]

Since I've started PC'ing Robert Turbin as well I've found some great deals on his cards. Just hoping he keeps doing what he's been doing behind Lynch

[Image: Scan0057_zps7a293028.jpg]

The Julio Jones/Mark Ingram is temp on hold for bamamania if he's interested in it.

The Flynn rookie card was an over priced pay, but I've been trying to get a card of his auto'd for a little while and had to get it. LOL

Turbin came in a trade with a fellow member, and I was amazed when I saw it's a lower piece from the Seahawks Logo (if I'm correct, but could be wrong)

[Image: Scan0056_zpsdd84fafd.jpg]

And then these! The top 4 are from the deal I did with a fellow member. I've got 2 of Lynch reebok logo's, but could never find a laundry tag. Now I've got 1.5!

The lower 2 came from trades with fellow members as well, and just like the other cards made me stoked to obtain these!

Thanks for looking!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: 2/4-2/10 pick ups
Great looking pickups. Those Exquisite Marshawn Lynch cards are really sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sick stuff man! I love the Wagner auto and the patches on the Lynchs are nasty.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Nice beast mode cards!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

the flynn card might end up being a deal when he ends up with his new team. two nfl starts with 400 plus passing yrads. wilson just keep him off the field. too good.