`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Andrew Luck Championship Ticket has surfaced!

RE: Andrew Luck Championship Ticket has surfaced!
The Stephen Strasbourg superfractor 1/1 rc sold for a crapton of money like this a couple years ago. And I don't think he is going to get 3 grand in fees because it says on eBay the max is $250 for auction style listings. Now PayPal I don't know but their percentage is lower than eBay.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(02-10-2013, 11:53 PM)CallmeJoe Wrote: I like how it's not in a case or anything.
LOL

Well, I'm sure you all know by now that the guy selling the card never got paid...buyer claimed his kids were bidding on it without his knowledge. The seller got screwed yet again after listing and selling it a second time (which sold for $30K less than the first time). He had to have known this would happen. Like many of you have thought, I too wandered why the seller didn't get the card in a proector?!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Because he was being honest. He was showing all the imperfections. He could have slapped t in a case and taken a quick scan of it....then someone would be complaining that he hid the imperfections.

You know that thing is protected - he was trying to CYA when someone demands a return.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I saw a tweet by Susan from Beckett(yanxchick) that it finally sold for around $7,000. Id still call it a pretty amazing hit for 4 packs lol.

(03-24-2013, 05:53 PM)ugameck Wrote: Because he was being honest. He was showing all the imperfections. He could have slapped t in a case and taken a quick scan of it....then someone would be complaining that he hid the imperfections.

You know that thing is protected - he was trying to CYA when someone demands a return.
exactly. If i was selling a card worth the price of a new car I'd be scanning that thing without a case too!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75