`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One rack pack of Magic. Very Pleased.

One rack pack of Magic. Very Pleased.
My Walmart messed up and hung the rack packs of Magic under a $4.98 sign so I grabbed one to see if they would match the price mistake and they did.

Minis-
Robert Turbin, David Wilson, Russell Wilson

Supernatural Stars-
Brandon Marshall

Purple Border-
Ryan Tannehill

Rookies(the good ones)-
RGIII, Ryan Tannehill

RE: One rack pack of Magic. Very Pleased.
I think I saw a post like this before where they bashed the OP for stealing. Maybe just post you got a rack pack and this is what you got? sorry for my lame opinion heh
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-11-2013, 04:29 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I think I saw a post like this before where they bashed the OP for stealing. Maybe just post you got a rack pack and this is what you got? sorry for my lame opinion heh
Note taken. I didn't steal, it was an honest mistake and I told the cashier to take it off my order since it rung up as $9.98 but he just rescanned it as $4.98 so I kept it.

Your fortunate, they didn't have to, and besides do you think maybe a customer might have put it there. just saying, I work at Target and I wouldn't have changed it. so good for you they did.

(02-11-2013, 08:01 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Your fortunate, they didn't have to, and besides do you think maybe a customer might have put it there. just saying, I work at Target and I wouldn't have changed it. so good for you they did.
There were about 10 rack packs on that hanger. And I realize that they didn't have to match it which is why I told the guy I didn't want it anymore when he rang it up at $9.98 but he just changed the price instead

(02-11-2013, 08:43 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: There were about 10 rack packs on that hanger. And I realize that they didn't have to match it which is why I told the guy I didn't want it anymore when he rang it up at $9.98 but he just changed the price instead
I think the issue is you knew it was supposed to be 9.98 ... if it came up as 4.98 would you have said anything?

Just saying that people get upset on those "karma" related issues on here.

As one poster said earlier, it's probably better to leave that detail out ... LOL

(02-11-2013, 08:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think the issue is you knew it was supposed to be 9.98 and were trying to pull one over on them because it was on the wrong hanger ... if it came up as 4.98 would you have said anything?

Just saying that people get upset on those "karma" related issues on here.

As one poster said earlier, it's probably better to leave that detail out ... LOL
I hardly ever buy retail so I don't know prices, especially for rack packs. I had no idea what the usual price was so honestly, I was not trying to "pull one over on them"

well it would be different if you pushed for the 4.98 but if it rang up 9/98 and you said nevermind and then they gave it to you for 4.98 thats on them Great stuff for a rack ...Im sure if someone wamted to buy a box at the LCS that was a $200 box but the LCS accidently had it on a shelf and the price under it was $149 a lot of people would be quick to complain lol about having to pay full price...
Photobucket

(02-11-2013, 08:50 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I hardly ever buy retail so I don't know prices, especially for rack packs. I had no idea what the usual price was so honestly, I was not trying to "pull one over on them"
I actually edited that out of my post after I went back and re-read yours, but I guess you saw the original too quickly, LOL ... either way, man, no worries, it's no big deal either way to me. Sounds like you had a cool cashier, gratz on the pulls.

People are REALLY sensitive on here about stuff like that.

(In case you didn't know, LOL)

Just so you know —

"My Walmart messed up and hung the rack packs of Magic under a $4.98 sign so I grabbed one to see if they would match the price mistake and they did."

This is what you originally wrote, leaving one to believe that you do actually know what they're supposed to cost.

Then you wrote this:

"I hardly ever buy retail so I don't know prices, especially for rack packs."

Hence the ensuing posts, my friend.

(02-11-2013, 09:54 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: People are REALLY sensitive on here about stuff like that.

(In case you didn't know, LOL)
Ya don't say lol. It's all good