`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lebron rookie card question

lebron rookie card question
Is a 1st edition lebron topps rookie #221 more rare that the regular? and also how much should I pay for that card grade 10 BCCG?

RE: lebron rookie card question
Beckett doesn't distinguish between the 1st edition and regular topps card so I am assuming they are the same value. Also, I am not 100% sure and I know someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the 1st edition came from a set of RC's for 2003-04 topps or maybe even the whole base set.

BCCG 10 can be a BGS 10 to a BGS 8.5 or maybe even lower. You just never know. You need to look closely at the card and decide if you think it is a flawless card. If you can see something so will the grader. No true collector is going to pay a premium for a BCCG card.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(02-10-2013, 01:34 PM)briankort Wrote: Beckett doesn't distinguish between the 1st edition and regular topps card so I am assuming they are the same value. Also, I am not 100% sure and I know someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the 1st edition came from a set of RC's for 2003-04 topps or maybe even the whole base set.

BCCG 10 can be a BGS 10 to a BGS 8.5 or maybe even lower. You just never know. You need to look closely at the card and decide if you think it is a flawless card. If you can see something so will the grader. No true collector is going to pay a premium for a BCCG card.
Thank you for that information.

I thought 1st edition was retail. Im prolly wrong about that.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

!st edition boxes were sent out to select hobby stores. the cards fetch about 1- 1.5 x the regular.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Can anyone answer the 2nd part of my question?

(02-10-2013, 05:41 PM)Jukeyou Wrote: Can anyone answer the 2nd part of my question?
BV or less
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

1st Edition packs were in hobby stores. The 1st Edition Lebron is significantly higher in BV than his standard Topps RC.

I'm not a big fan of graded cards, much less BCCG. If I were buying a graded card it would be BGS or PSA. That being said, if I saw one for not more than $20 I'd consider buying it
[Image: Boston.jpg]