Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Collector Intro

New Collector Intro
Hi!

I am new to the collecting hobby. I collected when I was little, but today I got a 2012 Topps series 2 box. I opened a Elvis Andrus Golden Moments AU, Tony Gwynn Team Ring, Dan Uggla SC 37/50, Chris Iannetta Golden Moments Sparkle Gold Memorabilia 99/99 and Prince Fielder 650 SP. I am looking for anything Colorado Rockies that is Autographed or Memorabilia. Otherwise everything I have is up for trade.

RE: New Collector Into
Welcome! Nice box!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Wow! That's a heck of a box. Welcome to Beckett! Wish I had some nice Rockies stuff for you. I'll keep you in mind if I come across any.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Hey buddy, glad to see you getting some stuff loaded into your org. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to call/text. You'll enjoy this place especially once you start trading. There are some fine traders in here and I know they'll help you get your PC needs/wants. Good luck, have fun, and happy trading!

P.S. I got first dibs on that Uggla!!!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

I'm interested in the Elvis Andrus AU, check my org.
Pretty sure I have an A&G Dexter Fowler Auto in there
[Image: dccIems.png]
Shout out to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!