`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
org issues?!

org issues?!
just put in over 30 new griffeys I've bought or traded for not on here and to make it easy I created a new griffey's folder so I can easily find and move after I imput quantities and such. well, so i would think. Go into my org and it only shows 21 new griffeys in there. I search my ENTIRE org for the other 9 or so and nowhere to be found. so then I try to add them again and it still doesn't show up! and to top it off, I notice that several of the cards are double listed.
I really enjoy the org function but to keep track of entire collections is getting hard to do if it can't thoroughly keep track of my collection. I have no idea how long this has been happening but now I have no idea how accurate my haves are in my griffey collection. makes it a bit tough to buy or trade for stuff I need. rant over.
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: org issues?!
when you search for them in the opg, does the icon on the right show they are in your org?

did you search your trash?
and did you do a more general search for them?

I've searched entire org, trash, everything.
it comes up with nothing

(02-09-2013, 06:48 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: when you search for them in the opg, does the icon on the right show they are in your org?

did you search your trash?
and did you do a more general search for them?
no org, please do not send trade requests

OKAY, BUT WHEN YOU SEARCH IN THE OPG FOR THESE CARDS, DOES THE ICON ON THE FAR RIGHT SAY IT IS IN YOUR ORG

(sorry for caps lock)

This happened to me the other day. I added the entire base set of 2011 A&G went to my org and there were 2 autos in there from A&G but nothing I added lol

Better check my Organize.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Happens to me all the time. OPG shows in my org. but it's no where to be found. Put in 250 cards. I showed only 171.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.