`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would like to sell vintage baseball and football card collection
02-09-2013, 04:25 PM
would like to sell vintage baseball and football card collection
Hi: i am a beckett Newbie and I would like to go about this the right way but I am not sure how. I populated my Organize section with a number of star football players from Topps 1959. But I dont know how (or even if) I am allowed to offer them for sale to other interested parties or even if any other interested parties can see them now that I have made my Organize section public. I have seen conflicting information on the Beckett help site as to whether I can offer these cards for sale thru beckett. I would very much appreciate it if someone would set me straight on this. I would like to abide by the rules. I just dont understand what they are.

Many thanks\ron
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: would like to sell vintage baseball and football card collection
(02-09-2013 04:25 PM)ronfriedman Wrote:  Hi: i am a beckett Newbie and I would like to go about this the right way but I am not sure how. I populated my Organize section with a number of star football players from Topps 1959. But I dont know how (or even if) I am allowed to offer them for sale to other interested parties or even if any other interested parties can see them now that I have made my Organize section public. I have seen conflicting information on the Beckett help site as to whether I can offer these cards for sale thru beckett. I would very much appreciate it if someone would set me straight on this. I would like to abide by the rules. I just dont understand what they are.

Many thanks\ron

hey ron, football or baseball ? and what years & brand.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply