`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Collections for Trade!

Player Collections for Trade!
Looking to trade off some of my player collections. If you take the entire collection I will trade 10-50% in your favor. I'm trying to downsize so I'm looking to get at least 50% less cards overall so you should understand that the cards I select will have a higher average BV. The player collections do not include RC's, GU, AU, or Ser# cards. However, if there is an SP in there then that will be included in the player collection. Also, keep in mind that I do have some duplicates of some of the cards and they will need to go as well. Again my goal is to downsize at around a 25% loss to me so please understand that.

Here's the players so far. I will update as needed with new players and edit out any that I trade off.

***Note some collections are larger than others. Beside each player you will find a number of how many cards (not including duplicates) that I have for each player. Everything I have is loaded in my org.

***10% in your favor***
1. Alex Rodriguez: 125
2. Derek Jeter: 19
3. Mickey Mantle: 21

***25% in your favor***
1. Barry Bonds: 19
2. Cal Ripken Jr.: 20
3. Ken Griffey Jr.: 51
4. Roger Clemens: 15

***50% in your favor***
1. Barry Larkin: 15
2. Don Mattingly: 13
3. Frank Thomas: 16
4. George Brett: 13
5. Greg Maddux: 22
6. Kirby Puckett: 13
7. Mark McGwire: 13
8. Nolan Ryan: 27
9. Ozzie Smith: 10
10. Rickey Henderson: 12
11. Ryne Sandberg: 18
12. Tom Glavine: 15
13. Tony Gwynn: 24
14. Wade Boggs: 17
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: Player Collections for Trade!
Is everything loaded? I didn't see much of Jeter.

(02-09-2013, 07:19 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Is everything loaded? I didn't see much of Jeter.
Yes everything I have is loaded.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Bump...

Bump...