`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Will Trade This Entire Hockey Lot For A Cal Ripken Auto! Any Auto!
02-22-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Seriously, I'm Giving Up Hope Here ...
(02-22-2013 07:09 AM)705-janveaux Wrote:  I'm going to be honest with you rj, your simple askin to much for what your offering.
If your determined to obtain what you want, sell everything you have in this thread and purchase
Your desired card, nobody wants to trade down so extreme. Just being honest. Seems no1 here
Either cares to tell you the truth or just has no clue.

I have to agree here. There are no real "must have" cards in this lot... and the simple mass BV due to quantity does not make up for that. J.V. has said it best, as you should drop them all on the auction site, start at $0.99 and see what you can get. Hopefully it will give you enough to snare teh Crosby you are looking for. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Seriously, I'm Giving Up Hope Here ...
(02-22-2013 08:46 AM)rayeates Wrote:  I have to agree here. There are no real "must have" cards in this lot... and the simple mass BV due to quantity does not make up for that. J.V. has said it best, as you should drop them all on the auction site, start at $0.99 and see what you can get. Hopefully it will give you enough to snare teh Crosby you are looking for. Best wishes!

Randi

Nah, I appreciate the honesty and agree with you guys 100 percent ... I was basically thinking that if someone had something like a random white swatch jersey card or a RC the caliber of say, MVP, I would be willing to give up some pretty decent BV for it.

The whole point of the thread was to avoid having to list and sell them all.

Here's the problem ... I learned long ago (the hard way) that I will NEVER sell anything without some kind of delivery confirmation again.

To do this to Canada, I have to pay (last time I checked) like $12 to send it though customs ... and pretty much everybody I've dealt with has asked to just ship it without the tracking number, which I won't do.

So, basically, it killed my hockey sales ... which is why I have this surplus!

But, yeah, I suppose I could just do one big lot.

I'll give it through the weekend and pull the plug on Monday.
02-25-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: OK, Last Chance, These Are Coming Down Tonight
OK, last chance. This lot goes for a nice Crosby card, trading heavily in your favor.

Emphasis on heavily.
02-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Sent you an offer.

[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia
02-27-2013, 06:46 AM
(02-26-2013 05:57 PM)mq13 Wrote:  Sent you an offer.

If you don't get anything worked out with Mark, check my Org. I don't have Crosby RC's or fabric (and definitely no auto's. Haha!), but I have a few decent inserts and two of his Mini-Jerseys.

Randi

Photobucket
02-27-2013, 12:41 PM
(02-27-2013 06:46 AM)rayeates Wrote:  If you don't get anything worked out with Mark, check my Org. I don't have Crosby RC's or fabric (and definitely no auto's. Haha!), but I have a few decent inserts and two of his Mini-Jerseys.

Randi

Did not work out a deal, and thanks for the offer, Randi, but I think I'll just leave this up a little while longer and see.

I mean, I know they're not great cards, but I don't just want to give them away, either.

I'll probably bay them up before too much longer. Thanks! RJ
02-27-2013, 02:26 PM
(02-27-2013 12:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote:  Did not work out a deal, and thanks for the offer, Randi, but I think I'll just leave this up a little while longer and see.

I mean, I know they're not great cards, but I don't just want to give them away, either.

I'll probably bay them up before too much longer. Thanks! RJ
tried sending you a offer with cash but it says you do not accept cash on some items. save you putting on the bay.

Canucks fan for life
02-27-2013, 02:34 PM
(02-27-2013 02:26 PM)geeman62 Wrote:  tried sending you a offer with cash but it says you do not accept cash on some items. save you putting on the bay.

Selling does not work right now, so don't bother adding cash to the deal int he Add Items category. Just make a note of it in the comments so that it can be seen.

Randi

Photobucket
03-01-2013, 07:20 PM
I mean it, the hammer comes down tonight!!!
03-02-2013, 06:56 AM
(03-01-2013 07:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote:  I mean it, the hammer comes down tonight!!!

No... no you don't. There is no hammer, and it most certainly is not coming down. Besides... this is a cards trading site, not a carpentry workshop.

Randi

Photobucket