`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New additions to the baseball room

New additions to the baseball room
I finally got around to hanging some more things on the wall of the baseball room in my house. One is a picture I took with Donald Driver when he came into my store when I worked at Kinkos. He lives in TX and has a lot of printing done for his charity events. He and his family are some of the nicest people in the world. He knew how much of a Packer fan I am and signed a bunch of pics for me.

The other is an 8x10 auto of my favorite player David Murphy. The guy is one of the most clutch players I have seen play ball in a long time. It was a great gift from the wife before we moved into the house. With that picture is an autographed ticket from Neftali Feliz. That game the Rangers almost threw a team no hitter. Unfortunately Joe Mauer got a base hit up the middle in the top of the 9th. I still can't say Mauer's name without cursing it a little bit.

[Image: IMG_1820_zpsd0130c38.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1821_zpse917e84e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1822_zps44c7068c.jpg]

RE: New additions to the baseball room
Awesome room!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice layout !
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

nice! what's the card dead center top shelf? besides eye catching...
no org, please do not send trade requests

That is my Sandy Koufax booklet numbered 10/10...

[Image: IMG_1620.jpg]

Here is a better pic of it for you. I never have a problem showing this little gem off.

Amazing booklet!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Amazing!
no org, please do not send trade requests

(02-08-2013, 06:19 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I finally got around to hanging some more things on the wall of the baseball room in my house. One is a picture I took with Donald Driver when he came into my store when I worked at Kinkos. He lives in TX and has a lot of printing done for his charity events. He and his family are some of the nicest people in the world. He knew how much of a Packer fan I am and signed a bunch of pics for me.

The other is an 8x10 auto of my favorite player David Murphy. The guy is one of the most clutch players I have seen play ball in a long time. It was a great gift from the wife before we moved into the house. With that picture is an autographed ticket from Neftali Feliz. That game the Rangers almost threw a team no hitter. Unfortunately Joe Mauer got a base hit up the middle in the top of the 9th. I still can't say Mauer's name without cursing it a little bit.

[Image: IMG_1820_zpsd0130c38.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1821_zpse917e84e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1822_zps44c7068c.jpg]
I actually met Murphy a few times when he was with the Red Sox AA team in Portland Maine. I ran into him at WalMart once and chatted for a minute, no one else knew who he was. I have his minor league Sea Dogs card signed by him. Great room though!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green