`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Chris Rainey Yellow Printing Plate
02-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Chris Rainey Yellow Printing Plate
My name is Rudy, new to the forum. Love how informative all of y'all can be. I will post pics of any noteworthy pulls and there have been a few decent ones in the 8 boxes I've busted in the past week. Now the subject of why I post.
I broke open a box of Topps Platinum. In one of the packs I pulled a Chris Rainey Yellow Printing Plate. Does anyone have any idea on the value of it? It's a 1/1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Chris Rainey Yellow Printing Plate
Really hard to get a value of a 1/1 but looking at completed auctions of other Rainey plates, a Topps Chrome sold for $19.50, Prime Signatures Auto $31.08, Bowman somewhere under $44.46 (best offer was accepted) and a Bowman Sterling for $10.50.

If you are looking to sell it, I think your best bet would be putting it on ebay with a BIN of say $60.00 or highest offers and see what sort of offers you could get.

Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison
02-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Didn't he recently get cut after beating up his girlfriend? That is likely to have a strongly negative effect upon value.
02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah, that's the first thing that came to mind when it was pulled oh well. Thanks for the info y'all.