`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another "did I get Shafted?" thread. 2012 Bowman Draft

Another "did I get Shafted?" thread. 2012 Bowman Draft
Okay so I decided to purchase some lots of packs off of ebay because of the insane shipping prices from Dave and Adams to Canada and the LCS's insane prices on individual packs.

Now this is not necessarily pointing fingers at the seller saying he is dirty but in you opinion did i get screwed?

I got 12 packs and got 3 regular prospect refractors not numbered, and then 3 "top picks" I did get a harper BTP but no autos no color.... was it just a bad draw of the packs? Or were these searched packs?

Video will be up soon.

Thanks guys.

www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: Another "did I get Shafted?" thread. 2012 Bowman Draft
I would never buy loose packs from the bay. There just to many ways they can scam ya outta good cards.

"Impossible" to say for sure they were searched ... but they were searched. I'd agree, there's no way I'd buy loose packs from Ebay. Sealed blasters and hobby, yes, but loose packs not unless they were basically giving them away.
Kepler

well. i paid about 2.75 a pack. compared to almost $5 each here in Winnipeg, which might i say is robbery. The box prices in town are comparable +/- $5 to the states. But they literally Screw you on the packs.

The only options I have are really just about paying through the teeth or getting it through ebay. maybe Ill just get the packs sent to the other side of the border.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

How far from the border? Could just get a PO box, right?
Kepler

You'll never know if they were searched or not, hence, I don't buy packs from eBay.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!