Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable Mail

Unbelievable Mail
Good day, Beckett Community!

I don't usually post two maildays in one day.
But when I do, it's UNREAL!!!

My trades with Ashley (alto4life) and Eddie (katykeed) came in today, and I can say that I garnered WAY more than I was expecting! First off from Ashley:

2012-13 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Emerald-Ray Bourque #9/36

[Image: img181_zps87bee3fe.jpg]

The patch on this is very nice, and I love the yellow jerseys! Thanks for another perfect one, Ash! The trade from Eddie was a huge one, and I can say extremely welcomed. He hit a card that I thought I would never get my hands on, and was expecting my Trade Offer when I sent it in. Haha! Anyway, we worked out a trade for far more than the card I was initially interested in, and I snared some amazing autos and another sick PC card!

Now... I emphasize securing cards in the bubble mailer so that the member you are trading with receives them in the best possible condition. Or, at least I thought that I did...

[Image: img176_zps31d2ed45.jpg]

Bahahahahahaha! It took me a while to get the cards out of that! Thanks for the great security, Eddie! On to the cards:

2000-01 Upper Deck Epic Signature-Brett Hull and Stan Mikita

[Image: img183_zpsd0124244.jpg][Image: img182_zps49aa2eaa.jpg]

2005-06 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures-Bernie Parent

[Image: img180_zpsa1fe0a35.jpg]

Staal Brothers PC:

2011-12 Titanium Game-Worn Gear Prime Auto-Jordan Staal #18/25

[Image: img177_zps1a08cb5d.jpg]

And the HUGE hit in the bunch! I mean huge too... it's about a 230pt card!!! Haha!

2012-13 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Fives Jarolav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter #4/9!!!!

[Image: img179_zpsc570a931.jpg][Image: img178_zps28fdd831.jpg]

They could have put any other patch below Halak's picture and nobody would have noticed... but nope! Straight blue! Haha! I love this card! Thank you folks for the simply AMAZING trades! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Unbelievable Mail
That Fabric Fives card is amazing!
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

Great Cards Randi!! That Blues one is sick and will look great in your Halak PC! Congrats!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

A very nice mail day indeed! Congrats on the huge haul...

Looks amazing, what's this staal brothers collection you speak of?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Great cards Randi. Both Ashley and Eddie are great members to be trading with. As for the cards you got, the Blues 5 patches is sick but my favorite is the Bernie Parent auto.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I think my favorite part of this post is "Jaroslav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter" Haha, great adds!

RANDI!!!!! Nice cards. Is that Brett Hull auto available for trade?

(02-08-2013, 02:14 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: That Fabric Fives card is amazing!
Thanks! I think so too!
(02-08-2013, 04:06 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Great Cards Randi!! That Blues one is sick and will look great in your Halak PC! Congrats!
Thanks, Hugh! It looks brilliant in there, but I now need to head to the LCS to hit up a HUGE One-Touch. Hopefully he has one to accommodate.
(02-08-2013, 04:25 PM)johlix Wrote: A very nice mail day indeed! Congrats on the huge haul...
Thanks, Jeff... if this IS Jeff. Haha!
(02-08-2013, 04:51 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Looks amazing, what's this staal brothers collection you speak of?
Thank you, Beandon. The Staal Brothers PC is one that I am garnering as to celebrate three brothers from my hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario making it to the NHL! It has been a sick ride, too! I have been able to snag some amazing cards thus far!

(02-08-2013, 06:02 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Great cards Randi. Both Ashley and Eddie are great members to be trading with. As for the cards you got, the Blues 5 patches is sick but my favorite is the Bernie Parent auto.

Chris
Thanks, Chris! They sure are brilliant traders, and I am glad to have been able to make these trades with them! I knew that you would like the Flyers, and you should check me for any that you may need... I have been acquiring a LOAD! Haha!
(02-08-2013, 11:08 PM)alto4life Wrote: I think my favorite part of this post is "Jaroslav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter" Haha, great adds!
Big Grin I knew that someone would like that! Hehe! Thanks, Ash! Great trade, as usual!
(02-09-2013, 08:28 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: RANDI!!!!! Nice cards. Is that Brett Hull auto available for trade?
BRIAN!!!!! Thanks... Tongue The Hull is available for trade, and is marked accordingly in my Org. I will check things out soon!

Randi

Awesome cards!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia