Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Auto Hit In 2012-13 SP Game Used

Extra Auto Hit In 2012-13 SP Game Used
Good day, Beckett Community!

The LCS jacked the price of SP Game USed, so this will be my last box. He blames the Distributor for the rise, and I know that he would not lie to me. I think that they are just playing games and don't know how to order enough from Upper Deck, Panini or ITG. Oh well... let's see how I did at the new $150 price-point. I did snag five hits instead of the usual four, so that is a good thing!

[Image: img169_zps1f2f2fe2.jpg][Image: img168_zps45b48c5a.jpg][Image: img167_zpsbeb29b78.jpg][Image: img166_zpsa5ceacac.jpg][Image: img170_zps6e1ae8be.jpg]

Now there is a load of fabric for only four cards, so that is a good thing too! The Landeskog looks like an amazing hit, and it should be, until you realize that he wears #92... oh well! I'll still take it a s a box saver. Could you imagine how bad this box would be without it??? Haha! All are in my Org. and marked For Trade, along with all of the base I hit. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Extra Auto Hit In 2012-13 SP Game Used
Not bad, Randi. I like the looks of the autographed cards from this set- but my LCS just raised the price of these too and after the last box (full of Team Canada and LA Kings jersey cards) I think its time to back off. Good hit on the Landeskog, numbered to 92 or not! Congrats!

what's wrong with 92?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

nice landeskog, check me out for it? dont think i have any halak though so no worries if no interest

haha! MORE LA Kings from SPGU...
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

(02-08-2013, 03:01 PM)katykeed Wrote: Not bad, Randi. I like the looks of the autographed cards from this set- but my LCS just raised the price of these too and after the last box (full of Team Canada and LA Kings jersey cards) I think its time to back off. Good hit on the Landeskog, numbered to 92 or not! Congrats!
Thanks Ed! I am glad to know that it's not just my LCS that does that. So far I have had boxes with "themes" to them, if you will. Team Canada, Ottawa Senators, Los Angeles Kings, and then this one. I am glad that there was no real theme to this one. Haha!
(02-08-2013, 06:17 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: what's wrong with 92?
Nothing is wrong with it... it just would have been nicer if he wore, say... #3, or something like that! Tongue
(02-08-2013, 07:12 PM)tresise Wrote: nice landeskog, check me out for it? dont think i have any halak though so no worries if no interest
I will give your Org. a look-over to see what I am able to find. Thanks for the interest!
(02-09-2013, 03:27 AM)OilKing Wrote: haha! MORE LA Kings from SPGU...
Yeah... I think that I am going to be able to put the master-LA Kings-team-set together if this keeps up! Haha!

Randi

Oh come on upper deck...you have no clue when Landeskog would sign for my auto rc redemption from last year...and you get one in a pack this year...thanks ud!

That being said, nice break bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-09-2013, 11:03 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Oh come on upper deck...you have no clue when Landeskog would sign for my auto rc redemption from last year...and you get one in a pack this year...thanks ud!

That being said, nice break bro!
Justin! Settle... I am not Upper Deck! Haha! Tongue

Thanks for the compliment!

Randi

Nice wilson auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK