IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages In Trade Tool Fixed
Thumbs Up 
Messages In Trade Tool Fixed
Good day, Beckett Community!

Well a new day is upon us and the errors in the Trade Tool are now fixed. This involves the errors in sending messages and notifications. Unfortunately the reason for the 404 ERROR is not yet found, and remains. It is only affecting a couple of trades, so please be patient. They are working on it, and are surely coming up with results.

I will be removing the threads that previously inquire about these message and notification errors, so that focus can be placed on the resolution instead of renewing the issues. I thank you all for your patience, and want you all to know that us Moderators are here for you. We heard your voices and put forth the concerns to the Admins. It resulted in a fix for us all. We are doing what we can for you guys! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Messages In Trade Tool Fixed
Good morning to you as well!
Burrrr! i hope you're staying warm. There's a blizzard that has passed through here, on its way to everybody else. But you know what? I do not need to worry about shoveling snow. Your news, Given to me, Has warmed my heart and connected to my soul so deeply that the route between me and you has melted all the snow. My driveway just so happened to be in the path. Alas! it's time to get my trade on! With over 600 schools being cancelled in my area alone, (and many more folks calling into work) I'm hoping everybody else will take this time do nothing else but trade.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(02-08-2013, 11:27 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Good morning to you as well!
Burrrr! i hope you're staying warm. There's a blizzard that has passed through here, on its way to everybody else. But you know what? I do not need to worry about shoveling snow. Your news, Given to me, Has warmed my heart and connected to my soul so deeply that the route between me and you has melted all the snow. My driveway just so happened to be in the path. Alas! it's time to get my trade on! With over 600 schools being cancelled in my area alone, (and many more folks calling into work) I'm hoping everybody else will take this time do nothing else but trade.
Ya sarcastic bugger! Haha! We are getting that bad-boy later on tonight, and all through tomorrow. It should be a great one! I love snow and winter!

Randi

It's going to be Windy, cold and snowy. I love snow when i'm not at work having to deal with the messes it causes. Smile It actually was sleeting and freezing rain between the periods of snow. So have fun.

Ouch! It's going to be warm here, too. Only -4... so I guess we could see the poopie part of it too. Hopefully it's not too bad!

Randi

I'd like to inform you, sadly as i must be the one to say this, I'm still getting the 404 error.

Thanks for the update Randi!

Thanks for the update. I do not know how to handle the heat wave I am enjoying here in FLA!!! I am down visiting my parents this weekend.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(02-08-2013, 08:48 PM)runfromabear Wrote: Thanks for the update Randi!
You are more than welcome, Brent! Thanks for bringing it to our attention so we could pass it along... and no I am not being sarcastic. For now. Hehe!
(02-09-2013, 11:00 AM)mq13 Wrote: Thanks for the update. I do not know how to handle the heat wave I am enjoying here in FLA!!! I am down visiting my parents this weekend.
Not a problem, my good man! I can tell you now that PA got smoked with this storm, and you are missing nothing. Haha! Here's to hoping that your vacation is an amazing one!

Randi

We only got like 9 inches of snow Sad My friends in MA and CT got BURIED with snow. 2-3 feet of snow from the looks of pictures I saw.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054