`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearance blasters are my weakness

RE: Clearance blasters are my weakness
I thought I had more than that when I decided to build the set to go along with my 11 and (soon to be) 3 sets of 12, but it turns out all of them I had were the prospects ... I've got a ways to go.
Kepler

check me for the wiz!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I was thinking of making a late night run to Walmart to see if they had any more of the 2010 Platinum in stock but the 6-8 inches of snow might prevent that from happening.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Ouch. We haven't had a day like that for a while and for that I'm thankful.
Kepler

Yeah, we haven't had one this bad all winter really. I suppose it's better than the 1 1/2 to 2 feet the Northeast is predicted to get this weekend. Now THAT would suck!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Yeah, we've only had one or two days all winter where we've got more than a couple of inches - it's all managed to go south of Minneapolis. Can't say I envy my cousin out in Brooklyn right now.
Kepler

(02-07-2013, 10:26 PM)aprirr Wrote: I was thinking of making a late night run to Walmart to see if they had any more of the 2010 Platinum in stock but the 6-8 inches of snow might prevent that from happening.
Go, go, go, go!!! Rain, sleet or snow! That Trout auto is waiting for you to bust it free!

(02-08-2013, 12:01 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Go, go, go, go!!! Rain, sleet or snow! That Trout auto is waiting for you to bust it free!
The plows haven't rolled through yet so I just might make it there and back!

No guts, no glory. I'm offering up autos for trade for people that can snag me an extra blaster of 10 platinum. Just in case you're interested.
I don't have any great autos to offer, but I've got a few as well as a ton of the retail refractor parallels.
Kepler

I will see what they have and let you know, man.