`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Bonds2001 (Jeff)

Thank you Bonds2001 (Jeff)
Gunnar received his Joey votto's in the mail today and was so excited not only that the cards came but that he had mail with his name on it lol. Thank you so much it means more than you know as I am going through my second bout of cancer and don't get to take him to many shows as I am very sick from the chemo and its rough to drive ,but I do take him when I can. And i very much enjoy the time with him and enjoy it when he picks up some votto's for his collection. Thank you again Jeff and god bless you! this confirms my belief 's that there are truly still great people in the world
[Image: 20130207_194023.jpg]

RE: Thank you Bonds2001 (Jeff)
thanks for the picture...my youngest boy is 17 now, still collects..sort of..miss them when they were that age!!!
Enjoy and God Bless..I hope the chemo does the trick..

Very cool! Best wishes to you for your recovery.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Jeff he spent his day after school today going through his cards pulling all his giants cards and would very much like to send them to you There all mostly 2011 and 2012 but he seen in your letter in the envelope that you collect giants and wants you to have them.

(02-08-2013, 06:30 PM)chadomac Wrote: Jeff he spent his day after school today going through his cards pulling all his giants cards and would very much like to send them to you There all mostly 2011 and 2012 but he seen in your letter in the envelope that you collect giants and wants you to have them.
Thanks..but not necessary at all...hope you are doing better