`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Topps Replacement Finally Arrived

Topps Replacement Finally Arrived
Well i been waiting for over a Year for 2 of my 2011 Sterling DeMarco Murray Redemptions ,

Spoke with customer support quite a few times and i must say the gentleman i spoke with kept to his word and was able to get me a suitable replacement for both of my redemptions i was waiting for ..

now i would like to hear from someone that has had a booklet graded by BGS , i would like to know how they go about slabbing it .. cause this thing is deffinitley in perfect enough shape to have it graded ..

so here it is and as far as i can find theres only 1 other of these level 1's that have been recieved ..

2011 Topps Prime Level 1 Booklet

DeMarco Murray #'d 06/10

Glove / Wristband / Football /Jersey /Patch / Jersey

[Image: MurrayReplacement.jpg]
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

RE: Topps Replacement Finally Arrived
Awesome booklet. Congratulations on getting a sweet replacement.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I don't own any BGS Graded booklets, but I've seen some. They slab it open, just like your scan. It looks like it's in tremendous condition. I don't know if you care too much about your grade, but I would put a reserve (there's different wording, but I can't think of it right now), that way the grade won't go below said grade. Good luck!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice replacement. I haven't had a booklet graded myself but the few I have seen are put in what I think are magazine slabs. They are open just as nolan said.

very nice card...like others have said, they use magazine slabs....it looks a bit odd because there is so much open space. good luck with the grading
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

How many redemptions was that booklet for? I had a /25 Gold redemption of Murray and they sent me a Jordan Shipley Chrome patch/auto... I was PISSED!!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(02-07-2013, 05:43 PM)monsterx Wrote: How many redemptions was that booklet for? I had a /25 Gold redemption of Murray and they sent me a Jordan Shipley Chrome patch/auto... I was PISSED!!
it was replacement for 2 redemptions ..
(02-07-2013, 05:23 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I don't own any BGS Graded booklets, but I've seen some. They slab it open, just like your scan. It looks like it's in tremendous condition. I don't know if you care too much about your grade, but I would put a reserve (there's different wording, but I can't think of it right now), that way the grade won't go below said grade. Good luck!!
it is in awesome condition , one of the best conditions i have ever seen for a booklet.. never heard of a reserve grade , so that means they dont give it a grade if it goes below thet grade i feel it should get ?
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

sweet booklet.. these wre nice cards
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Congrats on the sweet card!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(02-07-2013, 06:17 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: never heard of a reserve grade , so that means they dont give it a grade if it goes below the grade i feel it should get ?
You are correct.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!