`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello Beckett!

Hello Beckett!
just wanted to give a shout out and say hello to everyone who uses these boards (for good things not scams) im new to the whole online trading system and a bit nervous but since i have no local card shops within 50 miles figure this is my best option for trading Tongue feel free to give me any advice and rules i should be aware of ..also feel free to take a look at what i have listed so far Smile glad to meet everyone!!

Rick

RE: Hello Beckett!
Welcome. I'd be interested in you Justice and if you have any brett Lawrie and most of your 2013 inserts. Let me know if I have anything you like. Who do you collect?

Well I'm not gonna trade Tongue with you but welcome to the boards! lol

lol just notied that... lol woah now im the wierd guy on the boards! Tongue

Welcome to the boards. Make sure people get to know you and what you are looking for. Put your stuff out there as much as you can. Box breaks or trade threads. When posting and what to show what you pulled or what you got in the mail make sure you use scans or pics easiest to use is photobucket. But other than that it is like on the job training. Learn as you go

Welcome. I like weird. You will fit right in. That Gruber he don't miss nothin'. Smile
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Welcome! We, like yourself, have no LCS within 80 miles but have found the fellow collectors on this site to be outstanding, knowledgeable, helpful people. Let everyone know who and what you collect and you shouldn't have many problems expanding your collection!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Welcome to the boards!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Welcome. Sent you a trade offer but Beckett says you won't be notified.
[Image: confused.gif]
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Welcome! Always great to see new faces with new cards!

What are you interested in? Feel free to send an offer over.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes