`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Heres some graded cards not like Branes

RE: Heres some graded cards not like Branes
(02-07-2013, 12:28 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I love that set! Awesome pal.
Thanks man...sorry they arent BVG
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-07-2013, 12:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Heres a couple more
[Image: photo_zps9d40a261.jpg]
are those just laying unprotected on your laptop...that does it young man...you go to your room, you're sending them to Justin so he can protect them! Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Their in card savers in my safe lol. All the stuff for future grading just goes into those. I dont have enough space to put them all in nice cases. Im not worried about them getting damaged lol. I other cards that get that attention. Like my Keary Colbert PC.

(02-07-2013, 12:35 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Their in card savers in my safe lol. All the stuff for future grading just goes into those. I dont have enough space to put them all in nice cases. Im not worried about them getting damaged lol. I other cards that get that attention. Like my Keary Colbert PC.
there's something...really wrong with that lol, but idk what it is lol

Very nice stuff! I wish I knew more about vintage to get into it but Ive been a modern boy my whole collecting career and just recently started going back to the 90's lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-07-2013, 12:36 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: there's something...really wrong with that lol, but idk what it is lol
Well My colbert PC is literally worth tens or dollars. It has to be well protected. But really this is the safest way to store vintage for future reference...soft sleeves are not a vintage cards best friend when going in and Screw downs can hurt the surface and edges. This is the only way I do it until something is graded.
(02-07-2013, 12:40 AM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice stuff! I wish I knew more about vintage to get into it but Ive been a modern boy my whole collecting career and just recently started going back to the 90's lol
Haha well if you get into vintage you know who to hit up lol. I have tons of current crap but I dont care about that junk. It goes out for sale at the store and at shows and on ebay. Unless its a colbert card...then you have my attention.

(02-07-2013, 12:40 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Well My colbert PC is literally worth tens or dollars. It has to be well protected. But really this is the safest way to store vintage for future reference...soft sleeves are not a vintage cards best friend when going in and Screw downs can hurt the surface and edges. This is the only way I do it until something is graded.

Haha well if you get into vintage you know who to hit up lol. I have tons of current crap but I dont care about that junk. It goes out for sale at the store and at shows and on ebay. Unless its a colbert card...then you have my attention.
Can you illaborate on why toploaders and penny sleeves are bad? Noob to vintage

When you put a card into a soft sleeve sometime the corner hits the sleeve. If your not paying attention you might damaged the corner.
Its honestly personal preference.

(02-07-2013, 12:55 AM)chads-cards Wrote: When you put a card into a soft sleeve sometime the corner hits the sleeve. If your not paying attention you might damaged the corner.
Its honestly personal preference.
Mine dont have corners anymore lol

Wow, beautiful looking vintage cards. Always enjoy seeing old cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.