`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Rid of a (not) completed trade

Getting Rid of a (not) completed trade
Sorry if this has been asked before.....

Someone requested a trade and sent an offer of this for that. Took me time to get back to them, but I accepted the trade, then the person responded they had sold the card & forgot to cancel. I'm not mad or anything, its no biggie....just want to know how to undo the "completed" trade. Any help would be appreciated.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Getting Rid of a (not) completed trade
Just each of you do all the steps and then you need to add your cards back in your org.

(02-06-2013, 09:45 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before.....

Someone requested a trade and sent an offer of this for that. Took me time to get back to them, but I accepted the trade, then the person responded they had sold the card & forgot to cancel. I'm not mad or anything, its no biggie....just want to know how to undo the "completed" trade. Any help would be appreciated.
I think you guys both just have to go through the steps as if it was completed, marking the cards shipped/received/feedback if you guys want to. Otherwise it'll just hang out there.

As long as you mark it as shiped and received itll disappear, wouldnt leave feedback though
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Haha, I've had 6 in my trade block for a while. A few as many as two years
no org, please do not send trade requests