`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp RCs)

Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp RCs)
First off id like to thank (MRHARPER and rmpaq5) two great traders. Please take a look at the scans see if you are interested in anything.

NEWEST HARPER'S

[Image: IMG_1696_zps287371e2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1701_zps2a10bf05.jpg]

Matt Cain Lot (top corner cain is gold #/2006)
[Image: IMG_1702_zps64aed12b.jpg]

[Image: 47843917bec8eb4537eae94422233_zps2cd94368.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1704_zps13b7b6d9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1705_zpsbcc8e78a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1706_zps9f24c298.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1681_zps605e154b.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1612_zpsd32517a5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1725_zpsb706e813.jpg]

RE: Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp etc)
can you check me for the trout update rc

RE: Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp etc)
Interested in the Kemp Die Cut and the Bowman Chrome
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

We are interested in your Trouts and any Braun doubles you have. I think you might be able to find something in our org!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Open offer sent.

Anyone intersted in any of my Bryce Harper Cards. Im only looking to trade them for other Harper Cards.
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

that felix patch is nice!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

im still intersted in the Harper Xfractor and Tulo Au
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

trade sent
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

message sent back