`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worst heros and prospects to date

worst heros and prospects to date
This has normally been my favorite bust and my luckiest bust. Last year was the first year I didn't get a huge hit, but I think I may have done worse year.

2 black jerseys, justin bailey and some guy I've never heard of
Trochek and Schiefele auto's
Tons of dupes

Only saving grace was MacKinnon extra auto, but it really didn't save this box.

If I hadn't bought this at lcs I would have thought somebody went through it and resealed it. I've never pulled dupes out of itg before, really really let down, especially when just about every box I've seen busted has either jersey auto or patch or something cool. Don't you just hate that feeling after your favorite bust where you're let down and already thinking about maybe doing better next year.

RE: worst heros and prospects to date
(02-08-2013, 08:59 AM)barrassohof35 Wrote: This has normally been my favorite bust and my luckiest bust. Last year was the first year I didn't get a huge hit, but I think I may have done worse year.

2 black jerseys, justin bailey and some guy I've never heard of
Trochek and Schiefele auto's
Tons of dupes

Only saving grace was MacKinnon extra auto, but it really didn't save this box.

If I hadn't bought this at lcs I would have thought somebody went through it and resealed it. I've never pulled dupes out of itg before, really really let down, especially when just about every box I've seen busted has either jersey auto or patch or something cool. Don't you just hate that feeling after your favorite bust where you're let down and already thinking about maybe doing better next year.
Bummer..... though this seems to be the exception and not the rule, I had what I think is a pretty good box (I may get around to posting it tonight) and a couple of other posts have seemed pretty good too... and I didn't get any doubles in my break, so I agree, that you did seems a bit questionable. And the Heroes cards are among the worst I've ever seen, the drawings of those guys are awful...
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Oh god, that Linden...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

well i got 4 boxes of this product and did pretty good (maybe try another box /shrugs)

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK