`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wow!...Pulled this Kobe from a $20 box buy at a show...

Wow!...Pulled this Kobe from a $20 box buy at a show...
So I was at a show a while back and haven't show the pull I had from a box of 02-03 Topps Chrome. I pulled the normal refractor also and traded it already. I had to show this one off before I get tired of it. Not bad for a $20 box!

[Image: 58e08fe0-851a-48cc-b6b9-822d022577e0_zpsb6f6f2cf.jpg]

A buddy that went with me bought a blaster of 2003-04 Bowman for $15 and pulled the Lebron James Bowman RC and the LBJ Bowman Chrome RC!!! We had a great day with the wax!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Wow!...Pulled this Kobe from a $20 box buy at a show...
Man, $15 for a 03-04 Bowman blaster? That's cheaper than it cost on the shelves! Wish I lived where you do! I just picked up the LBJ Bowman gold RC and base Topps RC from my buddy in a couple of recent trades ... man, that was a great year for basketball cards.
Also, you should hit up my pal JMarchand1981 for a trade for the Kobe ... he's all about the Kobes these days.

Yeah the guy had the blaster box marked $25 and my friend bought a few other things and got him down on the the price to $15.

Basketball was not big in the area the show was located and he was trying to move some basketball that had been sitting in his inventory for a while. Glad we found him.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(02-06-2013, 02:53 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah the guy had the blaster box marked $25 and my friend bought a few other things and got him down on the the price to $15.

Basketball was not big in the area the show was located and he was trying to move some basketball that had been sitting in his inventory for a while. Glad we found him.
That's sweet, man ... definitely hit up JMarchand1981 if you're moving the Kobe ... he's an awesome trader and has some good stuff ... and he's WAY into Kobe!

Pm sent!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

$20 for a chrome hobby box???? thats crazy, there are some decent refractor chase cards of mj in there, not to mention yao and amare. im assuming yao still sells well to collectors in china.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

The guy had the boxes for a while from what the guy putting on the show told me. I almost felt bad for asking if he would take $20 when he asked for $25. I was happy with the Yao Ming Chinese variation and the base refractor. Then I got this white one on like one of the last few packs. Awesome!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Its a beautiful card, I dont know if I've got anything comparable for trade but would love a shot Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(02-08-2013, 10:35 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Its a beautiful card, I dont know if I've got anything comparable for trade but would love a shot Smile
I think that if I trade this one... it will be a trade up. There are not many cards in this price range that I would want more.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Steal of a price
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK