`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FULLY COMMITTED! NEW CARDS added in my ORG

FULLY COMMITTED! NEW CARDS added in my ORG
Its official im fully committed to collecting Bryce Harper now my collection has climbed to about 116 cards over the last week. Ive added a ton more cards to my ORG willing to trade just about anything for Harper. The goal is 200 before Opening Day!!! Thanks everyone
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

RE: FULLY COMMITTED! NEW CARDS added in my ORG
I have a $400 auto I'll be listing soon and a Triple Threads piece worth about $120. I would need a solid card in return though of course.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: FULLY COMMITTED! NEW CARDS added in my ORG
Understand do you have a scan of the two cards. Dont think i have anything that stacks up to the Auto but possible the triple thread
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.