`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does everyone do with their base cards?

RE: What does everyone do with their base cards?
I keep any duplicate Rc's but veteran base cards I'll usually keep for a couple months to see if I can help anyone finish off a set but after that it's trash time.

I coach 8U baseball and give out cards packed in team bags to my kids when they make a good play or help out with putting equipment away, ect... I really only collect AU/GU stuff so I even throw a couple inserts in the bags.

I've only been back to collecting for just over a year and am just now realizing that storage is a serious issue. Back when I was a kid I would only have enough money to buy a couple packs a week so it was never a problem, lol.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

I keep them for autographs
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(02-07-2013, 06:59 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: I coach 8U baseball and give out cards packed in team bags to my kids when they make a good play or help out with putting equipment away, ect... I really only collect AU/GU stuff so I even throw a couple inserts in the bags.

I've only been back to collecting for just over a year and am just now realizing that storage is a serious issue. Back when I was a kid I would only have enough money to buy a couple packs a week so it was never a problem, lol.
I hear ya on that one I buy way more than when I was a kid wish I could just focus on one set every year but there's too much stuff I like
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

(02-07-2013, 08:11 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I usually dump them all onto a friend I know or trade them at my LCS for cards/discounts, but one idea that popped into my head recently is to turn them into wallets.
Wallets well I'd like to see how that would turn out
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]