`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Case Break w/ Scans - all cards FT/FS

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Case Break w/ Scans - all cards FT/FS
Double check those RCs to make sure you don't have the SP variations!!!!!

(02-20-2013, 11:53 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: If you pulled any elways that you could part with id be interested in those!
Nope, I didn't pull any Elways from the 2012 Panini Prizm FB product. If I had, I'd be more than happy to trade them to you. Check my ORG to see if I have anything else you might want. Thanks.
(02-21-2013, 02:53 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Double check those RCs to make sure you don't have the SP variations!!!!!
Thanks for the tip, but I'm one step ahead of ya! Smile I have all 25 RC variations and they are set aside as part of the 325 card set I have in my ORG for sale. There's only one or two of the variations I have extra of...all other RCs available for trade are "regular" versions.

Thank you for your time and consideration usafshelland!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Open offer sent.

(02-21-2013, 12:00 PM)imagine024 Wrote: Nope, I didn't pull any Elways from the 2012 Panini Prizm FB product. If I had, I'd be more than happy to trade them to you. Check my ORG to see if I have anything else you might want. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm one step ahead of ya! Smile I have all 25 RC variations and they are set aside as part of the 325 card set I have in my ORG for sale. There's only one or two of the variations I have extra of...all other RCs available for trade are "regular" versions.

Thank you for your time and consideration usafshelland!
Are the two extra variations in your org? I would be interested in trading for them, as long as they are not Stephen Hill (already have that one)

(02-21-2013, 11:30 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Are the two extra variations in your org? I would be interested in trading for them, as long as they are not Stephen Hill (already have that one)
Hello. I will double check to see whichs ones I have and to make sure they are available in my ORG for trade. I'll post a reply in this thread when I get that accomplished.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...