`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Recent adds to the Favre PC!

RE: Recent adds to the Favre PC!
(02-05-2013, 08:59 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: ABSOLUTELY... FRIGGIN.... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congrats on all the great pickups!!

Oh, and where in thee bleu hell did you find that Favre Prestige Spectrum Green /25!!??
I've been looking for that one for friggin EVER!!!

Thanks man! Found it fishing on the bay. Almost requires the patience of actual fishing, LOL! It was definitely one of those times when you about fall over when you see a card offered for sale. Got both the green cards now and the red one like this one. Still need the base red though for the 2000 Prestige rainbow, LOL.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

great cards! i really like the favre lawn mower one, i always thought that was a cool card.
Photobucket

Great stuff UWash!!! Really enjoy those red refractor flight to 420's!! Quite enjoy that triple NT and those little 1/1's you snuck in. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-05-2013, 09:15 PM)p4ckattack Wrote: great cards! i really like the favre lawn mower one, i always thought that was a cool card.
I did too, but never found one at a price I was willing to pay...

(02-05-2013, 09:31 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff UWash!!! Really enjoy those red refractor flight to 420's!! Quite enjoy that triple NT and those little 1/1's you snuck in. Big Grin
Thanks, Wendy! Love the reds. Maybe in 20 years I'll have over half of them, haha! Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Awesome adds!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS