IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Haven't posted for a bit and figured I'd see if anyone feels like trading

RE: Haven't posted for a bit and figured I'd see if anyone feels like trading
Morning to all
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I could really use that Stafford AUTO RC, you can check me, but I probably won't have anything worth enough to trade. But let me know what your looking for, Thanks, Josh

Pm sent
(02-07-2013, 12:11 PM)jmattson76 Wrote: I could really use that Stafford AUTO RC, you can check me, but I probably won't have anything worth enough to trade. But let me know what your looking for, Thanks, Josh
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

back online for a spell
My Flickr

TGIF for trading
My Flickr

Morning to all
My Flickr