Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Booklet mailday

Booklet mailday
[Image: 9174C88C-E592-499B-B81E-47CE5E80E9BA-411...7ed0d6.jpg]

RE: Booklet mailday
WOW. sick pickup!!!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I like that one...

Love it! That is a sick booklet! I'm thinking about starting to pick up more of these.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thanks

WOW! I was just looking at your photobuckett...... that is a breathtaking collection. Easily one of the nicest I've seen. I look forward to seeing more of your updates! I am curious is that Barrack Obama card an official Topps card?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(02-05-2013, 03:33 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: WOW! I was just looking at your photobuckett...... that is a breathtaking collection. Easily one of the nicest I've seen. I look forward to seeing more of your updates! I am curious is that Barrack Obama card an official Topps card?
Thanks
Yes, the Obama card is official topps card

Awesome booklet! and like Tbarn stated, your collection on Photobuckett is amazing as well. Love the 9.5 MJ rookie! and a nice XRC to go with it.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Sick booklet... BTW, I didn't know magnet cases existed for booklet; nice!

Beautiful collection. My favorites are definitely the boxing section. I've always had a spot in my heart for boxing memorabilia.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]