`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 topps jumbo and 12 bowman blaster

RE: 2013 topps jumbo and 12 bowman blaster
muz i will get back to you tonight. wendelclark will try to get to you tonight. the card is added.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Hey 908. Im trying to send you a message but the site is being "special" all over the place. I just donated all my basketball cards this past weekend and i cant seem to delete them fully from my org.I'll resend offer without that. LMK
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Great thanks. I'll send these out Saturday or Monday, depending on how hammered we get from this storm. - Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

its alright muz0 thanks for the trade

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

When your ready to trade I could use some of your inserts, mainly the die cuts and Greats.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

offer sent with comment toddaray