`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANT: the box fiasco continues

RANT: the box fiasco continues
As you all know, I recently got screwed on the box on SP Legendary Cuts. I filed a claim, seller agreed to give me a refund if the item was returned. So I packed it up (I was even a jerk, I put all the empty packs and decoys in as well Tongue ) and shipped it, posted the DC#, and waited...Item was delivered earlier in the week...waited. All of a sudden he escalates the claim to ebay customer support...WHO RULE IN HIS FAVOR...AND I DON'T HAVE MY MONEY...uh....what the heck!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: RANT: the box fiasco continues
What was his claim?

(02-03-2013, 12:05 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: What was his claim?
I DONT KNOW! I went to look at the case and all it's telling me is that the seller escalated the claim to customer support and they ruled in his favor.

I just appealed the decision...and I wasn't very nice! I supplied the DC# there's proof the item was returned 3 days ago (which is the MAX it's supposed to take to get my money back) and they do that...if they don't give me my money back I am pretty much done with ebay cause thats bull!

If you have it in writing that the seller agreed to refund your money upon return of the product and you can provide proof that both occurred, I can't see how ebay could rule in his favor. That's ridiculous!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I'd call Paypal and actually talk to someone about it. Worth a shot anyway.

(02-03-2013, 12:15 PM)uvaspina Wrote: If you have it in writing that the seller agreed to refund your money upon return of the product and you can provide proof that both occurred, I can't see how ebay could rule in his favor. That's ridiculous!
see thats the annoying part. Ebay requires you to upload the dc# when you return it so they can track and make him give you the money if neccessary...they know it was received...I just emailed them, because it's total bull!

I can't see how they ruled in his favor. I hope this turns out well for you. I've never bought wax on eBay, and now I never will.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I never bought or sold anything on E-bay. But after listening to your problem, it has given me a reason to not buy/sell on E-bay. I would rather trade for a card here then to go through the hassles that you are dealing with. My Suggestions: support your LCS, go to card shows, support the traders here on Beckett. BOYCOTT E-bay...... Just my 2 cents worth....

(02-03-2013, 12:46 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I can't see how they ruled in his favor. I hope this turns out well for you. I've never bought wax on eBay, and now I never will.
idk, that's why I appealed, it makes ZERO sense! I'm really ticked lol

Was the box not sealed?