Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling/Trading EVERYTHING (except PC)

Selling/Trading EVERYTHING (except PC)
Well guys,

I decided to give everything a shot after a 1 year hiatus, but things have not gone well... I've been screwed out of a couple trades valuing in hundreds of dollars...

I am NOT a high roller, and buying one box sets me back a lot, so you can imagine the stress it puts on me to lose WELL over $200 in trade value....

With all of this in mind, I am going to SELL/TRADE everything in my ORG (HIGHLY IN YOUR FAVOUR...HIGHLY!) and will resort to other methods to gain my PC.....

Check over my stuff.... Drop me a line....

I'll add everything else I have starting immediately

Cheers,
Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

RE: Selling/Trading EVERYTHING (except PC)
Do you still have the Baertschi YG?

I'll drop you a line tomorrow....

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

sounds rash tim, if i were you i would give the trade thing another go, stick with
traders that are trusted and have proven track records...drop me a line brother
i dont like hearing this stuff\ maybe i can help ya out....jv

ya, don't trade with the noobs! I'm jk, but you gotta be careful with those guys. Now when you say screwed, did you LOSE cards in the deal, or did they just back out at the end?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Do you have an Trilogy Ice Scripts?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I'd be interested in the Alex Pietrangelo Rookie Materials and Ryan Reaves Crown Royale Auto depending on what your price would be for them. Keep in mind though that I'd only really be willing to pay at or just below eBay prices.

Tim: Sorry to hear you've been burned a couple times. It happens to us all at some point, and all I can say is that the best course of action is to trade with the well established collectors here. Set a few ground rules, like people with a trader rating below a personal bench mark should send first. Always ask questions as well! Like if you see someone has only a couple trades, but they've traded with someone you've done a good deal with in the past, then ask THAT trader how their trade went. As well, always go with your gut feeling. I myself won't do any trades to Russia, not because all Russian collectors are bad, but because I've heard so many complaints regarding trades with collectors in that Country...usually mail being "lost"
Just my 2 cents, but I hope it helps!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(02-04-2013, 12:56 AM)opierocks Wrote: Tim: Sorry to hear you've been burned a couple times. It happens to us all at some point, and all I can say is that the best course of action is to trade with the well established collectors here. Set a few ground rules, like people with a trader rating below a personal bench mark should send first. Always ask questions as well! Like if you see someone has only a couple trades, but they've traded with someone you've done a good deal with in the past, then ask THAT trader how their trade went. As well, always go with your gut feeling.

Just my 2 cents, but I hope it helps!
I agree with Ron on this one! Don't let yourself be discouraged by those who are willing to do the damage. Report it to us Mods and we will take care of it the best that we can. Hang in there, my friend!

Randi