`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice....

RE: Advice....
(02-03-2013, 09:13 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Yikes, I hate when this kind if thing happens. Zero trades = make 'em send first. I hate doing it too, but one real burn is too many. I got ripped off on another site that shall remain nameless, save to say that they are named for a pair of players (Dan Cloutier & Zdeno Chara.) for about $120 in Oilers cards in my firš trade on the site because I joined it long after I started trading everywhere else.

On a lighter note, I got your message in our trade thread, but haven't had a spare second to reply, all three of my kids started hockey camp this week! I have a half dozen trades with Canadian members sitting in my backpack waiting to go out, but the local PO still hasn't received its shipment of new customs forms, and they refused the ones I had already filled out. The manager said he should have it all by Monday though. Didn't want to be lumped in with the dude described in this thread, so I figure I would update you, haha. ; )
I joined that particular site a few years after Beckett and that other SportsCardForum. I made zero trades because after a couple PMs in response to my trade thread, I quickly realized that is a great place to get ripped off. The store is fine for boxes and stuff, but trading over there? Forget it. Everyone thinks if you're new tothat site, you must have been born yesterday.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com