`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
RG3 wins it...what's your take?

RE: RG3 wins it...what's your take?
im still scratching my head on luck...as if he was solely responsible for win totals. HE HAD THE LOWEST COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE

lower than blaine gabbert. lower than jimmy clausen his rookie year. tell me again how this portends to a long sucessful career?

i really feel it was a pick em between wilson and rgiii, and there was no wrong answer to it. rgiii beat him slightly in most statistical categories, so i think a slight edge goes to rgiii. if russel had won though, i wouldnt have had any problem with it

luck supporters are delusional. i want one luck supporter to admit that his passing percentage is a huge issue, and it's not because he has terrible receivers with stone hands (look at the stats on drops)

(02-03-2013, 10:36 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im still scratching my head on luck...as if he was solely responsible for win totals. HE HAD THE LOWEST COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE

lower than blaine gabbert. lower than jimmy clausen his rookie year. tell me again how this portends to a long sucessful career?

i really feel it was a pick em between wilson and rgiii, and there was no wrong answer to it. rgiii beat him slightly in most statistical categories, so i think a slight edge goes to rgiii. if russel had won though, i wouldnt have had any problem with it

luck supporters are delusional. i want one luck supporter to admit that his passing percentage is a huge issue, and it's not because he has terrible receivers with stone hands (look at the stats on drops)
i agree here. you cant take anything away from any of the qbs in this draft but it is def a numbers game. all three made that playoffs, all three leas their teams to winning record, all three have helped turn their teams around. RGIII won the division, none of the others did. stats wise he had a more complete season from week one through the whole season. his turnover ratio was tied for the lowest in the leauge, with Tom FREAKIN Brady.

hype or not, my potentially biased opinion or not, they got it right, but it was def close
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(02-03-2013, 10:46 AM)supbullcoc Wrote: his turnover ratio was tied for the lowest in the leauge, with Tom FREAKIN Brady.

THIS seriously. that stat all day long. the nfl, especially at the Qb position, is about turnovers (luck...not so great on that aspect either).

(02-03-2013, 10:36 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im still scratching my head on luck...as if he was solely responsible for win totals. HE HAD THE LOWEST COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE

+1. Not often I can say I agree with you, but you got me.......

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Ya this stuff is largely based on stats, I think they got it right this time.

I think it should have been Wilson but I honestly can't be upset with RGIII getting it. It's like Peterson over Manning for the MVP. Could go either way

i agree with the rg3 getting it.. wilson 2nd and id even shoot for morris 3rd. luck just didnt wow me this year even with all his passing yards(which was garbage time stats for playing behind pretty much every game) As far as the concern for rg3 and his knee.. its basically forcing him to actually play qb now.. in which he can do just as good as he can be a scrambling qb as hes proved(3200 yards,20 tds and 5 picks) morris compliments the run game and rg3 can be successful still without being mobile-- just my opinion!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

lets say wilson and rgiii were in their second year.

who gets the ROY: Morris, or Luck?

(02-03-2013, 12:23 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lets say wilson and rgiii were in their second year.

Morris

(02-03-2013, 12:23 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lets say wilson and rgiii were in their second year.

1 vote for morris.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.