AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: RG3 wins it...what's your take?
Morris
Photobucket

There is no way Wilson should have been number 1. He took way too long to get hot. He did not play at a high level to start the year off. People just remember the end of the year which is why their high on wilson. Seattle also had a very good defense to make Wilson look better. RG3 and Luck both played extremely well the entire year and had horrible teams to deal with and ended up in the playoffs. I think they got this right. Could have gone anyway they wanted as long as Wilson was behind both of them. All 3 played well, but Wilson had the slow start.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Wilson's slow start was due to Pete Carroll and the offensives coordinator wanting to take it slow and conservative with him, not just throw him out there from day 1 and expect miracles. It wasn't due to his ability what so ever. And I also want to point out that Wilson tied PEYTON MANNING for most passing TDs by a rookie QB with 26, had only 10 INTs, a passer rating of 100.0 and also ran for 4 TDs. And Seattles defense isn't the reason Wilson played good....its the fact that he actually IS good. And the "people just remembers the end of the year which is why they are high on Wilson" is definietly a 49ers fan comment....winning 9 straight to make the playoffs doesn't really count as "the end of the year" when its more than half of the season...Wilson in the long run will be by far the best of the 3 QBs. Luck will be ok (he was 4th in my ROY picks) and RG3 wont play long enough to tell whether not his career could be great or not
(02-03-2013, 01:07 PM)nthnoak Wrote: There is no way Wilson should have been number 1. He took way too long to get hot. He did not play at a high level to start the year off. People just remember the end of the year which is why their high on wilson. Seattle also had a very good defense to make Wilson look better. RG3 and Luck both played extremely well the entire year and had horrible teams to deal with and ended up in the playoffs. I think they got this right. Could have gone anyway they wanted as long as Wilson was behind both of them. All 3 played well, but Wilson had the slow start.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(02-03-2013, 12:33 AM)CallmeJoe Wrote: Pretty sure the Colts were +9 in wins without any major changes besides Luck. I believe (barring injury) Luck has one of the best careers of all-time. I am not a fan of either of these guys but Luck should have won this. Sure he is not as flashy as the other guys, and they all made the playoffs, but Luck did it with nothing around him.
how is replacing 75% of the team "no major changes"
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(02-03-2013, 10:36 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im still scratching my head on luck...as if he was solely responsible for win totals. HE HAD THE LOWEST COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE

lower than blaine gabbert. lower than jimmy clausen his rookie year. tell me again how this portends to a long sucessful career?
Rookie Comp%
Luck 54.1
Marino 58.4
Peyton 56.7
Elway 47.5 (only over 60% 3 years of his career)

To condemn Luck over his rookie Comp% is kinda silly. The rest of these guys turned out ok. Not saying hes gonna be as good as any of them but to base his long term success off it doesnt make sense.
Romo had the 4th highest % lol.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(02-05-2013, 03:41 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Wilson's slow start was due to Pete Carroll and the offensives coordinator wanting to take it slow and conservative with him, not just throw him out there from day 1 and expect miracles. It wasn't due to his ability what so ever. And I also want to point out that Wilson tied PEYTON MANNING for most passing TDs by a rookie QB with 26, had only 10 INTs, a passer rating of 100.0 and also ran for 4 TDs. And Seattles defense isn't the reason Wilson played good....its the fact that he actually IS good. And the "people just remembers the end of the year which is why they are high on Wilson" is definietly a 49ers fan comment....winning 9 straight to make the playoffs doesn't really count as "the end of the year" when its more than half of the season...Wilson in the long run will be by far the best of the 3 QBs. Luck will be ok (he was 4th in my ROY picks) and RG3 wont play long enough to tell whether not his career could be great or not
It definitely does help that Seattle had a good defense. If they didnt, Wilson would have to play from behind a lot and throw more. If he throws more, that means more interceptions and probably a lower rating. Thats just the way it goes for everybody. Wilson is a good player, Im not doubting that. But due to his slow start that Luck and RG3 DIDNT have, theres no way he should be ranked higher than them. All 3 played extremely well but Luck and RG3 did it for a longer period of time and with crappier teams.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/